More From Robert Kennedy
- "But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we, all our lives, have treated the Negro as an inferior, and God is there, and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response?"
- "If any man claims the Negro should be content… let him say he would willingly change the color of his skin and go to live in the Negro section of a large city. Then and only then has he a right to such a claim."
- "Whenever men take the law into their own hands, the loser is the law. And when the law loses, freedom languishes."
More In Great
- "Architecture is a science arising out of many other sciences, and adorned with much and varied learning; by the help of which a judgment is formed of those works which are the result of other arts."― Marcus V. Pollio
- "Life in abundance comes only through great love."― Elbert Hubbard
- "I have a great deal of company in the house, especially in the morning when nobody calls."― Henry David Thoreau