More From Robert De Niro
- "Movies are hard work. The public doesn’t see that. The critics don’t see it. But they’re a lot of work. A lot of work."
- "I don’t like to watch my own movies – I fall asleep in my own movies."
- "I’ll work with a director if I think I’m going to get into a comfortable situation, and if it’s someone I respect and who respects me, even if they’re not so well known. Movies are hard to make, and you have to work toward a common ethic and do your best."
More In Famous
- "I literally was famous before I knew my own name."― Corey Feldman
- "When I was going for my graduate degree, I decided I was going to make a feature film as my thesis. That’s what I was famous for-that I had my thesis film be a feature film, which was ‘You’re a Big Boy Now.’"― Francis Ford Coppola
- "You don’t have to be rich and famous. You just have to be an ordinary person, doing extraordinary things. I’d like more people to know that it’s there. Women’s achievements still aren’t recognised enough in many areas."― Joan Armatrading