More From Robert Carlyle
- "I’ve always taken my love of children from my father. He was a children magnet. Suddenly, having my first child hit home what my dad went through."
- "People go to the movies to watch a film and all they’re thinking about is the actress’s cellulite they saw in a magazine."
- "My first love is art, and I see a lot of things in an artistic way."
More In Attitude
- "The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy; they were on the fringes of society themselves."― James Welch
- "I think that generally music should be a positive thing, I like Bob Marley’s attitude: he said that his goal in life was to single handedly fight all the evil in the world with nothing but music, and when he went to a place he didn’t go to play, he went to conquer."― Jon Fishman
- "Hence, within the space of two generations there has been a complete revolution in the attitude of the trades-unions toward the women working in their trades."― Florence Kelley