More From Robert Brault
- "I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
- "What’s a man’s age? He must hurry more, that’s all; Cram in a day, what his youth took a year to hold."
- "Beauty, the eternal Spouse of the Wisdom of God and Angel of his Presence thru’ all creation."
More In Love
- "Is it not by love alone that we succeed in penetrating to the very essence of being?"― Igor Stravinsky
- "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you."― William Arthur Ward
- "We are most alive when we’re in love."― John Updike