More From Rob Corddry
- "I remember interviewing someone I actually felt bad for, and therefore didn’t want to take an ironic stance against him. It actually turned out to be a really funny piece."
- "I just want to do cool stuff."
- "The first year or so on The Daily Show is pretty intense in terms of travel. You’re going to the worst places in the country, talking to the craziest people in the world."
More In Funny
- "It’s upsetting that it is such a big deal. I wish it weren’t an issue all the time. It’s funny that people say it’s a departure, because I’ve been acting since I was a child. I’ve played three gay roles out of hundreds."― Randy Harrison
- "I’m blonde and tanned and normal-sized! I’m sweet, shy, funny, have a big heart and I’m nice – and I like to eat."― Paris Hilton
- "A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."― Steve Martin