More From Ringo Starr
- "And I came back and it was great, ‘cuz George had set up all these flowers all over the studio saying welcome home. So then we got it together again. I always felt it was better on the White one for me. We were more like a band, you know."
- "I love the modern technology now."
- "I think the most exciting thing is that you expect people our age to know the music, but actually a lot of kids know the music, and if anything is left, we have left really good music, and that’s the important part, not the mop-tops or whatever."
More In Marriage
- "Bishop Frederick Henry of Calgary is facing at least two official objections to his public statements along with expensive hearings before the Alberta Human Rights Commission for expressing his biblical views on same sex marriage."― Stockwell Day
- "Friendship is something that creates equality and mutuality, not a reward for finding equality or a way of intensifying existing mutuality."― Rowan D. Williams
- "Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years."― Simone Signoret