More From Rick Larsen
- "Congress must take responsibility for a new positive direction – an innovative agenda that will lead to a more secure America. Secure communities, secure economies, and a secure quality of life."
- "We need a positive economic agenda that invests in the innovation and growth that will create jobs for middle class families and ensure that America remains the world leader."
- "We need safe communities that are free from methamphetamine and a federal commitment to stand next to state leadership and law enforcement in the fight against this epidemic."
More In Peace
- "The U.S. cannot force Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds to make peace or to act for the common good. They have been in conflict for 1,400 years."― Peter DeFazio
- "But if Russia is to be part of this larger zone of peace it cannot bring into it its imperial baggage. It cannot bring into it a policy of genocide against the Chechens, and cannot kill journalists, and it cannot repress the mass media."― Zbigniew Brzezinski
- "Peace is not only better than war, but infinitely more arduous."― George Bernard Shaw