More From Richard Simmons
- "Well mine is not gimmicky – it is the 6 food groups that God made, and exercising every day. Trying to think positively."
- "I hope in my lifetime we can all continue to laugh at ourselves and not put down anyone for what they weigh."
- "Our children are obese, either have or being threatened by diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and not socially adjusting properly to others because of a lack of fitness."
More In Work
- "The better a work is, the more it attracts criticism; it is like the fleas who rush to jump on white linens."― Gustave Flaubert
- "Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are affected more by the idea of fame than the actual work ethic involved. A lot of them just want to be reality TV-type people who don’t do anything."― Katy Perry
- "If it is surely the means to the highest end we know, can any work be humble or disgusting? Will it not rather be elevating as a ladder, the means by which we are translated?"― Henry David Thoreau