More From Richard Pryor
- "I think about being married again, having a home and a wife. No one can ever be married too many times, and maybe if I keep trying I’ll get it right one day."
- "I realized this is what God has dealt me, and I should be thankful considering all that’s happened to me in my life, but MS caused the movies to stop – stop dead – and I miss it."
- "When you ain’t got no money, you gotta get an attitude."
More In Attitude
- "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."― Billy Graham
- "In just the same way the thousands of successive positions of a runner are contracted into one sole symbolic attitude, which our eye perceives, which art reproduces, and which becomes for everyone the image of a man who runs."― Henri Bergson
- "Religions do a useful thing: they narrow God to the limits of man. Philosophy replies by doing a necessary thing: it elevates man to the plane of God."― Victor Hugo