More From Richard M. Nixon
- "It is necessary for me to establish a winner image. Therefore, I have to beat somebody."
- "If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together."
- "No event in American history is more misunderstood than the Vietnam War. It was misreported then, and it is misremembered now."
More In Government
- "Here is my first principle of foreign policy: good government at home."― William E. Gladstone
- "We are witnessing an enormous shift of collective consciousness throughout the world. We are at the precipice of great transformation within our culture and government."― Zachary Quinto
- "I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there."― Marcus Garvey