More From Richard Fleeshman
- "You know, I was a kid when I went into ‘Coronation Street’ and I had an amazing time. I got some fantastic opportunities from Corrie and from ‘Soapstar’ and I’d never say they did anything other than help me."
- "I trust my mum with anything. If I have a problem, my mum is always the first person I go to."
More In Attitude
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Michael Korda
- "Iraq is just a symbol of the attitude of western democracies to the rest of the world."― Harold Pinter
- "I want to be so famous that drag queens will dress like me in parades when I’m dead."― Laura Kightlinger