More From Richard Dawkins
- "Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things."
- "The Bible should be taught, but emphatically not as reality. It is fiction, myth, poetry, anything but reality. As such it needs to be taught because it underlies so much of our literature and our culture."
- "The enlightenment is under threat. So is reason. So is truth. So is science, especially in the schools of America."
More In Life
- "Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life."― Buddha
- "I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches."― Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- "The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them… Whether you find satisfaction in life depends not on your tale of years, but on your will."― Michel de Montaigne