More From Richard Dawkins
- "Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence."
- "The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference."
- "I love romantic poetry."
More In Faith
- "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."― J. R. R. Tolkien
- "You should always be well and bright, for so you do your best work; and you have so much beautiful work to do. The world needs it, and you must give it!"― Marie Corelli
- "Human misery is too great for men to do without faith."― Heinrich Heine