More From Richard Branson
- "So I’ve seen life as one long learning process. And if I see – you know, if I fly on somebody else’s airline and find the experience is not a pleasant one, which it wasn’t in – 21 years ago, then I’d think, well, you know, maybe I can create the kind of airline that I’d like to fly on."
- "A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts."
- "I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other – and we still are."
More In Business
- "My business doesn’t keep me warm at night."― Bethenny Frankel
- "There is a powerful need for symbolism, and that means the architecture must have something that appeals to the human heart. There is a powerful need for symbolism, and that means the architecture must have something that appeals to the human heart."― Kenzo Tange
- "I happened to come along in the music business when there was no trend."― Elvis Presley