More From Rebecca Lobo
- "There’s nothing masculine about being competitive. There’s nothing masculine about trying to be the best at everything you do, nor is there anything wrong with it. I don’t know why a female athlete has to defend her femininity just because she chooses to play sports."
- "Ridiculous stuff happens when I travel."
- "In third grade, I was taking tap-dance lessons, and about six weeks before the recital I wanted to quit. My mom said, ‘No, you’re going to stay with it.’ Well, I did it, and I was bad, too! But my parents never let their kids walk away from something because it was too hard."
More In Positive
- "I don’t just want a better deal for Britain. I want a better deal for Europe too. So I speak as British prime minister with a positive vision for the future of the European Union. A future in which Britain wants, and should want, to play a committed and active part."― David Cameron
- "My stance has always been that there’s no place in our sport for drug users. I’ve always said it’s a ban for life if you come up positive. I stand by that."― Maurice Greene
- "As a person who is not confrontational by disposition I tend to see that the quality of being confrontational is a positive attribute."― John Hall