More From Ray Comfort
- "This society in which we live is radically changing. What previous generations saw as evil is now embraced as being good. It is a dangerous and slippery slope upon which we stand when we reject what Solomon called the beginning of wisdom – the fear of God."
- "It takes both courage and talent to stand up in front of fellow human beings and make them crack a smile, and at the same time keep it clean."
- "Every song has a composer, every book has an author, every car has a maker, every painting has a painter, and every building has a builder. So it isn’t irrational to take this simple logic a little further and say that nature must have had a Maker. It would be irrational to believe that it made itself."
More In Faith
- "The great thing is that whether we have faith or not, we are by and large very tolerant of people, whatever their particular view."― Ed Miliband
- "I think it is impossible to explain faith. It is like trying to explain air, which one cannot do by dividing it into its component parts and labeling them scientifically. It must be breathed to be understood."― Patrick White
- "It is no longer a question of a Christian going about to convert others to the faith, but of each one being ready to listen to the other and so to grow together in mutual understanding."― Bede Griffiths