More From Ray Bradbury
- "Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spent the rest of the day putting the pieces together."
- "My business is to prevent the future."
- "Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for."
More In Morning
- "I worked at Salon.com way back when they started, and there’s just unmeasurable value to distributing words online, too, but I still get my news from the newspaper in the morning."― Dave Eggers
- "Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again."― Sarah Ban Breathnach
- "I’ve found myself at one in the morning just sitting at my desk spending an hour returning emails from the day until like two in the morning. It’s ridiculous, I should be sleeping, or dreaming, or reading a novel."― Brit Marling