More From Ray Bradbury
- "A book has got smell. A new book smells great. An old book smells even better. An old book smells like ancient Egypt."
- "If we listened to our intellect, we’d never have a love affair. We’d never have a friendship. We’d never go into business, because we’d be cynical. Well, that’s nonsense. You’ve got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."
- "If you dream the proper dreams, and share the myths with people, they will want to grow up to be like you."
More In Morning
- "Great art speaks a language which every intelligent person can understand. The people who call themselves modernists today speak a different language."― Marshall McLuhan
- "Homer is new this morning, and perhaps nothing is as old as today’s newspaper."― Charles Peguy
- "We’re taking up some science experiments, some crystal growth things, we have a refrigerator that carries up some samples, new samples that go into the station, we bring the old ones home; we have a lot of clothing, we have a lot of food-U.S. and Russian food."― Linda M. Godwin