More From Ray Bradbury
- "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We’re all god."
- "I spent three days a week for 10 years educating myself in the public library, and it’s better than college. People should educate themselves – you can get a complete education for no money. At the end of 10 years, I had read every book in the library and I’d written a thousand stories."
- "The great fun in my life has been getting up every morning and rushing to the typewriter because some new idea has hit me."
More In Power
- "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any."― Alice Walker
- "The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."― Thomas Jefferson
- "A great power has to have the discipline not only to go when necessary but to know when not to go. Getting involved in ethnic, religious civil wars is a recipe for disaster."― John Kasich