More From Randy Harrison
- "I actually have more respect for people who are in the closet. You end up exposing so much of yourself because you have to talk about your sexual life. You shouldn’t have to talk about it."
- "I love my parents. Coming out to them was sort of coming out to myself. I educated them, and I wanted our relationship to keep growing. I wanted them to be a part of my life still. I wanted to be able to share with them what I was going through."
- "A lot of my friends are club people. It’s not me. It’s funny to represent that, because it’s not me. I don’t fit into a gay club setting. It’s just ironic that I represent that somehow."
More In Funny
- "I think since I was kid people told me that they thought I was funny."― Demetri Martin
- "Absolutely, there is a connection between food and love. I always say, when there’s love in my heart or I’m feeling particularly good, the food comes out that much better. And so I think Valentine’s Day is a special day."― Todd English
- "Do not let a flattering woman coax and wheedle you and deceive you; she is after your barn."― Hesiod