More From Randall Terry
- "I’ve traveled all over the country for years speaking in churches, teaching the Ten Commandments. It’s amazing if 2 percent of any congregation knows the Ten Commandments."
- "The Law of God reaches into every area of life, and it brings about incredible blessing and incredible freedom."
- "The Law of God in the Christian religion is the schoolmaster that leads us to Christ."
More In Faith
- "An unexamined faith is not worth having, for fundamentalism and uncritical certitude entail the rejection of one of the great human gifts: that of free will, of the liberty to make up our own minds based on evidence and tradition and reason."― Jon Meacham
- "Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. Some of us have ventured out nevertheless, and so far we have not fallen off. It is my faith, my feminist faith, that we will not."― Andrea Dworkin
- "If even in science there is no a way of judging a theory but by assessing the number, faith and vocal energy of its supporters, then this must be even more so in the social sciences: truth lies in power."― Imre Lakatos