More From Randall Terry
- "I’ve traveled all over the country for years speaking in churches, teaching the Ten Commandments. It’s amazing if 2 percent of any congregation knows the Ten Commandments."
- "How long before we have, not just homosexual marriage, but homosexual unions between adult men and small boys?"
- "I have to believe that people can change, otherwise I deny the Gospel, and I will not do that."
More In Faith
- "For my wrap present, Colin Farrell gave me a first edition book. I got so involved with this character and I was so sad when the movie was over that when I got home and I tried to read the book I got really emotional and I started crying."― Salma Hayek
- "I come from a Christian faith. I am not going to give you insight into my particular beliefs."― Patricia Ireland
- "I think it’s a good thing for a president or political leaders to want to put their values or their faith into action. Desmond Tutu did that in South Africa. Martin Luther King Jr. did that here. This is a good thing."― Jim Wallis