More From Randall Terry
- "It’s interesting to note that all revolutionary literature was written by pastors. These guys were involved in a revolution against the mightiest power that the world had ever seen."
- "I have to believe that people can change, otherwise I deny the Gospel, and I will not do that."
- "The Law of God reaches into every area of life, and it brings about incredible blessing and incredible freedom."
More In God
- "Thank God we’re living in a country where the sky’s the limit, the stores are open late and you can shop in bed thanks to television."― Joan Rivers
- "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever."― Thomas Jefferson
- "The God we serve does not seek out the perfect, but instead uses our imperfections and our shortcomings for his greater good. I am humbled by my own limitations. But where I am weak, He is strong."― Rick Perry