More From Randall Terry
- "I’ve traveled all over the country for years speaking in churches, teaching the Ten Commandments. It’s amazing if 2 percent of any congregation knows the Ten Commandments."
- "The Law of God in the Christian religion is the schoolmaster that leads us to Christ."
- "In a world without the law of God, you have chaos, oppression, tyranny, and everyone doing what is right in their own eyes."
More In Marriage
- "Before marriage, many couples are very much like people rushing to catch an airplane; once aboard, they turn into passengers. They just sit there."― Paul Getty
- "I don’t think young men or women should feel pressured into marriage. You shouldn’t marry anyone, in my opinion, who you have to try hard for."― Rachael Ray
- "The comfortable estate of widowhood is the only hope that keeps up a wife’s spirits."― John Gay