More From Randall Terry
- "The enemies of the Christian religion and the Law of God confuse law with faith."
- "It’s interesting to note that all revolutionary literature was written by pastors. These guys were involved in a revolution against the mightiest power that the world had ever seen."
- "In a world without the law of God, you have chaos, oppression, tyranny, and everyone doing what is right in their own eyes."
More In Religion
- "It was a real surprise to me to come across the evidence that Christianity might once have been a danced religion. Certainly, some of the early church leaders thought this was great and spoke of what seems to have been circle dancing, perhaps around an altar."― Barbara Ehrenreich
- "Billions of people don’t practice a religion at all."― Richard Gere
- "They have hijacked my religion."― Cat Stevens