More From Rand Paul
- "For most of our history, no one dared to tell Americans, ‘you don’t build that.’"
- "What I’ve always said is that I’m opposed to institutional racism, and I would’ve, had I’ve been alive at the time, I think, had the courage to march with Martin Luther King to overturn institutional racism, and I see no place in our society for institutional racism."
- "You know, when Republicans were in charge, we doubled the debt. But, now, our concern is the Democrats are in charge and they’re tripling the debt. So, really, our concern is that we want smaller government."
More In Business
- "I left my marriage knowing I’d have to work. I have."― Sarah Ferguson
- "The music business is motivated by money. Music is motivated by energy and feelings."― Erykah Badu
- "I never dreamt of being a musician for my livelihood. I certainly never would have wanted to be in the business that I’m in, meaning the fame and the glory, the glitter, the rock star, the famous part."― Eddie Van Halen