More From Ralph Nader
- "Up against the corporate government, voters find themselves asked to choose between look-alike candidates from two parties vying to see who takes the marching orders from their campaign paymasters and their future employers. The money of vested interest nullifies genuine voter choice and trust."
- "Addiction should never be treated as a crime. It has to be treated as a health problem. We do not send alcoholics to jail in this country. Over 500,000 people are in our jails who are nonviolent drug users."
- "Every time I see something terrible, it’s like I see it at age 19. I keep a freshness that way."
More In Leadership
- "The secret of my success is a two word answer: Know people."― Harvey S. Firestone
- "The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don’t need any fingers."― Larry Flynt
- "I feel fantastically excited that we have a leader who fought for the leadership without compromising his quite challenging view that the party has to change."― Francis Maude