More From Ralph Merkle
- "If we attempt to block the development of new technology, we effectively have ensured that the most responsible parties will not develop them."
- "Because of technological limits, there is a certain amount of food that we can produce per acre. If we were to have intensive greenhouse agriculture, we could have much higher production."
- "If we can reduce the cost and improve the quality of medical technology through advances in nanotechnology, we can more widely address the medical conditions that are prevalent and reduce the level of human suffering."
More In Medical
- "All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You’d be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men."― Isaac Asimov
- "Charge forward with hope and get the best medical advice you can. Talk to your friends, neighbors, family, and together you attack it. We can’t always control what happens to us, but we can always control how we react to it."― Robert Urich
- "I have devoted much time and energy to helping medical physics in developing countries."― John Cameron