More From Ralph Merkle
- "If we can reduce the cost and improve the quality of medical technology through advances in nanotechnology, we can more widely address the medical conditions that are prevalent and reduce the level of human suffering."
- "Food is available, but it cannot be shipped into an area, so the people in that area suffer the consequences."
- "If you think the technology is infeasible, you don’t worry about what it might do and what its potential is."
More In Medical
- "There is no medical proof that television causes brain damage – at least from over five feet away. In fact, TV is probably the least physically harmful of all the narcotics known to man."― Christopher Lehmann-Haupt
- "In our increasingly secular society, with so many disparate gods and different faiths, superhero films present a unique canvas upon which our shared hopes, dreams and apocalyptic nightmares can be projected and played out."― Tom Hiddleston
- "Developments in medical technology have long been confined to procedural or pharmaceutical advances, while neglecting a most basic and essential component of medicine: patient information management."― John Doolittle