More From Ralph Merkle
- "Many people in the world today are not starving because there is an inherent inability to produce food, they are starving because they are caught in the middle of political fights and blockades that have been used as weapons."
- "Because of technological limits, there is a certain amount of food that we can produce per acre. If we were to have intensive greenhouse agriculture, we could have much higher production."
- "If we attempt to block the development of new technology, we effectively have ensured that the most responsible parties will not develop them."
More In Medical
- "Medical physicists work in cooperation with doctors. A few medical physicists devote their time to research and teaching. A few get involved with administrative duties."― John Cameron
- "The essays in The Great Taos Bank Robbery were my project to win a Master of Arts degree in English when I quit being a newspaper editor and went back to college."― Tony Hillerman
- "Even top caliber hospitals cannot escape medical mistakes that sometimes result in irreparable damage to patients."― Carl Levin