More From Rainn Wilson
- "I’m about as big a star as the Baha’i faith has got, which is pretty pathetic."
- "I had bohemian parents in Seattle in the last ’60s living in a houseboat. My dad wrote science fiction novels and painted big murals and oil paintings."
- "I really wanted to do something positive on the Internet. I wanted to try to get young people talking about, thinking about, life’s big questions-make it cool and OK to wonder about the heart, the soul and free will and God and death and big topics like that, big human topics."
More In Famous
- "I think actors are divided into two groups: one that wants to be an actor to become famous and rich, and the other that wants to be an actor because they have to be. I’m more in the second group."― Franka Potente
- "I like photographing the people I love, the people I admire, the famous, and especially the infamous. My last infamous subject was the extreme right wing French politician Jean-Marie Le Pen."― Helmut Newton
- "We all want to be famous people, and the moment we want to be something we are no longer free."― Jiddu Krishnamurti