More From Rainn Wilson
- "Life is suffering. Life is not resistance to suffering. The point of life is to suffer. This is why we’re here: We’re here to suffer. I believe in a higher power that compassionately allows suffering for us as a race, to grow and mature."
- "My brain is so anxiety-prone, like a pinball machine. If I don’t get up in the morning and focus my thinking, my breathing, and my being for about 12 minutes, I’m just a screwball all day long."
- "And I do believe that the way to change a society, to uplift people – not just their spirit, but to uplift their society and economic base – is through education."
More In Dad
- "My dad is kind of a rascal, like in a Dickensian sense. He just goes from career to career."― Benjamin Walker
- "As it has been told to me, my Dad had some kind of deal with Dick Clark. But when we got here, that fell through. So we were out here with no job, no furniture, no food."― Danny Bonaduce
- "I recruited my dad to be my bass player and fired him on several occasions. He stayed on as a bus driver."― Chely Wright