More From Rainn Wilson
- "My dad wanted to name me after Rainier Maria Rilke, the poet."
- "I’m about as big a star as the Baha’i faith has got, which is pretty pathetic."
- "My dad was always such a frustrated artist. He always worked very hard to support his family, doing a bunch of ridiculous jobs. He wanted to be a painter, but then he also wrote science-fiction novels in his spare time."
More In Dad
- "My mom’s a Catholic, and my dad’s a Jew, and they didn’t want anything to do with anything."― Isabelle Huppert
- "My life isn’t that dramatic. My dad really loves me, he just can’t talk on the phone. He’s too crippled and shy, and that’s almost harder. He’s there and he loves me, and I try and try and try, it’s just impossible to have a relationship."― Joey Lauren Adams
- "My dad bought me a guitar and people would ask me to play."― Rod Stewart