More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Surely all art is the result of one’s having been in danger, of having gone through an experience all the way to the end, where no one can go any further."
- "The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing."
- "For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation."
More In Love
- "War is so unjust and ugly that all who wage it must try to stifle the voice of conscience within themselves."― Leo Tolstoy
- "The house a woman creates is a Utopia. She can’t help it – can’t help trying to interest her nearest and dearest not in happiness itself but in the search for it."― Marguerite Duras
- "I love those who do not know how to live for today."― Friedrich Nietzsche