More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess."
- "Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night."
- "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
More In Life
- "Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act."― Paulo Coelho
- "I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed."― Booker T. Washington
- "I’m back to doing everything I used to, loving life as ever."― Donna Mills