More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Surely all art is the result of one’s having been in danger, of having gone through an experience all the way to the end, where no one can go any further."
- "Believe that with your feelings and your work you are taking part in the greatest; the more strongly you cultivate this belief, the more will reality and the world go forth from it."
- "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."
More In Love
- "I’m the biggest nerd – I love comic books and stuff like that! I don’t have any friends who are actresses. I only had one girlfriend when I was growing up. Most of my friends were boys. I was such a tomboy. I enjoyed doing guy things."― Megan Fox
- "I know of only one duty, and that is to love."― Albert Camus
- "It may, however, be said that the level of experience to which concepts are inapplicable cannot yield any knowledge of a universal character, for concepts alone are capable of being socialized."― Muhammad Iqbal