More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."
- "More belongs to marriage than four legs in a bed."
- "A person isn’t who they are during the last conversation you had with them – they’re who they’ve been throughout your whole relationship."
More In Nature
- "The artist produces for the liberation of his soul. It is his nature to create as it is the nature of water to run down the hill."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "Mutability of temper and inconsistency with ourselves is the greatest weakness of human nature."― Joseph Addison
- "If you’re the village blacksmith and a model T comes along, you better become a mechanic. People’s lives are better when they get news online versus having to wait for the morning paper. It’s a lot more efficient, a lot more real time, a lot less waste."― Marc Andreessen