More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."
- "Surely all art is the result of one’s having been in danger, of having gone through an experience all the way to the end, where no one can go any further."
- "Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night."
More In Work
- "I have always had an interest in fashion and design and I appreciate style and timelessness within my footwear and accessories both on and off the court."― Maria Sharapova
- "A lot of me is very up, and you have to have light and shade. They are both important and you have to be able to balance them. You have to admit that sadness is part of you and that it enriches you. I use it in my work."― Imelda Staunton
- "I can only say that whatever my life and work have been, I’m not envious of anyone-and this is my biggest satisfaction."― Roman Polanski