More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."
- "This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess."
- "Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night."
More In Relationship
- "I think these movies are as much for people of that time as for people who weren’t born. For people who weren’t born, they see how leaders must act under a crisis situation, not trying to be re-elected or not trying to check polls, that they go from their gut check."― Kevin Costner
- "You can only really open yourself up so far to someone that you don’t truly love – you keep something back when you know somewhere in your gut that this relationship is going to be forever."― Piper Perabo
- "It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship."― Norman Vincent Peale