More From Rafael Palmeiro
- "The other deals with my life and my livelihood and my family and all that I stand for."
- "I would love to go back and help rebuild that country and help – you know, kind of like what’s going on with Iraq right now. You know, they’ve got a new government in place. They’re trying to rebuild the country. I would love for that to happen in Cuba also."
- "I wish that they had the freedoms like the Japanese and the Koreans and the Mexicans and everybody else that has that freedom to come over here and play the game, because I know Cuba has a very strong baseball history."
More In Family
- "For the first time ever I was taking the family on the road. We stayed with my in-laws, which on life’s list of experiences ranks right below sitting in a tub full of scissors."― Jeff Foxworthy
- "Some people have a terrible stretch between family and work. It is a difficult thing to achieve."― Julie Walters
- "We’ll sort of get over the marriage first and then maybe look at the kids. But obviously we want a family so we’ll have to start thinking about that."― Prince William