More From Rachel Griffiths
- "It was a lovely opportunity for the first time in my whole career to stand up and thank people who are really responsible for me getting to realize my dreams."
- "I found it an interesting portrait of a marriage in exploring notions of how one partner supports the other, whilst not jeopardizing the greater good – which is the family."
- "There’s nothing as exciting as a comeback – seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance."
More In Famous
- "No matter how famous and established they were or however blessed they were with great songs or long careers, if they lived alone, they lived alone. That’s not the way I wanted to live prior to the tour or after."― Edie Brickell
- "To seduce a woman famous for strict morals, religious fervor and the happiness of her marriage: what could possibly be more prestigious?"― Christopher Hampton
- "You know, be an actor because you love to act. Don’t be an actor because you think you’re going to get famous, because that’s luck."― Whoopi Goldberg