More From Rachel Dratch
- "I have no wisdom to share on dating."
- "If you have an impulse, not if you’re going to ruin someone elses’ scene, if you have an impulse of a funny little add-on or taking something in a weird direction, try it."
- "Many comedians have a dark side that lets them take a negative thing and turn it funny."
More In Funny
- "It’s funny; as I get older I’m reverting to my roots – I want to plant stuff."― Melissa McCarthy
- "It’s funny how social activists usually protest against the only things that have a credible chance of achieving the activists’ goals."― Craig Bruce
- "I think ‘Saturday Night Live’, starting in the 1970s, really gave women an outlet to be funny. A lot of those women went on to have film careers, from Kristen Wiig now to Tina Fey and Gilda Radner."― Emma Stone