More From Rachael Ray
- "It only looks like I get to eat a lot of food on TV. I really just get the one bite and the crew and guests eat everything else."
- "The magazine, the daytime show, we’ve always tried to write affordable, accessible. Those are key words for us, and I do mean us, a huge staff of people at the magazine who love to cook affordable, friendly food that helps families eat better for less."
- "I don’t categorize food as bad or a guilty pleasure."
More In Home
- "Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is."― Charles M. Schulz
- "Since I travel so much, it’s always great to be home. There’s nothing like getting to raid my own refrigerator at two in the morning."― Amy Grant
- "A girl phoned me the other day and said… ‘Come on over, there’s nobody home.’ I went over. Nobody was home."― Rodney Dangerfield