More From R. L. Stine
- "I started writing when I was 9 years old. I was like this weird kid who would just stay in my room, typing little funny magazines and drawing comic strips."
- "I got the chance to do things that I dreamed of when I was a kid: I got to travel around the world; I had my own ‘Goosebumps’ attraction at Disney World; I’ve been on TV and had three TV series."
- "I always just wanted to be funny. I never really planned to be scary."
More In Dreams
- "I don’t like dreams or reality. I like when dreams become reality because that is my life."― Jean Paul Gaultier
- "If you want to achieve your dreams, you must follow them, and the best way to follow them is not to think about wanting to be very rich, but to think about doing something that you really want to do."― Jackie Collins
- "Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams."― Donovan Bailey