More From R. D. Laing
- "We are all murderers and prostitutes – no matter to what culture, society, class, nation one belongs, no matter how normal, moral, or mature, one takes oneself to be."
- "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds."
- "Children do not give up their innate imagination, curiosity, dreaminess easily. You have to love them to get them to do that."
More In Death
- "Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."― Khalil Gibran
- "For a man who has done his natural duty, death is as natural as sleep."― George Santayana
- "On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down ."― Woody Allen