More From Quentin Tarantino
- "I have loved movies as the number one thing in my life so long that I can’t ever remember a time when I didn’t."
- "I like it when somebody tells me a story, and I actually really feel that that’s becoming like a lost art in American cinema."
- "I just grew up watching a lot of movies. I’m attracted to this genre and that genre, this type of story, and that type of story. As I watch movies I make some version of it in my head that isn’t quite what I’m seeing – taking the things I like and mixing them with stuff I’ve never seen before."
More In Movies
- "I think I took my eye off the ball. From about 2005, 2006, 2007, I was out of it. I thought I could oversee movies and have it done for me, so to speak."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Every year for New Years I write down all of my goals and dreams and put them in my Bible. At the end of the year I go and pull the paper out and check this off and check that off."― NeNe Leakes
- "But most good movies have a gun in them."― David Sedaris