More From Pink
- "The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It’s the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it – no wind, no elements, it can bend and withstand anything."
- "I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion."
- "When I was in seventh grade my mom caught me smoking cigarettes and punished me by making me smoke the entire carton. All it did was piss me off because I was out of cigarettes."
More In Change
- "But sports carried me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out."― LeBron James
- "As somebody who, in my second marriage, insisted on a prenuptial agreement, I can also testify that sometimes it is an act of love to chart the exit strategy before you enter the union, in order to make sure that not only you, but your partner as well, knows that there will be no World War III should hearts and minds, for any sad reason, change."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "I was worried about my mom more than I was worried about the president. And then I was worried about the president, and then I was worried about myself."― Monica Lewinsky