More From Phillip E. Johnson
- "In short, it is not that evolutionary naturalists have been less brazen than the scientific creationists in holding science hostage, but rather that they have been infinitely more effective in getting away with it."
- "Some theists in evolutionary science acquiesce to these tacit rules and retain a personal faith while accepting a thoroughly naturalistic picture of physical reality."
- "If modernist naturalism were true, there would be no objective truth outside of science. In that case right and wrong would be a matter of cultural preference, or political power, and the power already available to modernists ideologies would be overwhelming."
More In Religion
- "You might sooner get lightning out of incense smoke than true action or passion out of your modern English religion."― John Ruskin
- "Conversion is not my intention. Changing religion is not easy. You may develop some kind of confusion or difficulties."― Dalai Lama
- "Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery."― Robert Green Ingersoll