More From Pharrell Williams
- "I have an all-Japanese design team, and none of them speak English. So it’s often funny and surprising how my ideas end up lost in translation."
- "Remember my first tenet in getting dressed is how you feel in the morning. So if you’re not being true blue to that, it usually shows."
- "I’m just very thankful. And I say that a lot because that’s the most important message."
More In Famous
- "In the sixties, everyone you knew became famous. My flatmate was Terence Stamp. My barber was Vidal Sassoon. David Hockney did the menu in a restaurant I went to. I didn’t know anyone unknown who didn’t become famous."― Michael Caine
- "I’ve never sat there and plotted out how I was going to become successful or famous."― Jennifer Aniston
- "Sonny and another Hells Angel who was at the meeting thought they were beyond a little patch so they headed down to a local tattoo shop in Oakland and were the first to get the famous One Percent tattoos."― Chuck Zito