More From Peter Singer
- "That’s a central part of philosophy, of ethics. What do I owe to strangers? What do I owe to my family? What is it to live a good life? Those are questions which we face as individuals."
- "It’s also much clearer how much damage the occupation of Iraq is doing to America’s reputation and prestige around the world; and that’s just starting now to hit home in the United States."
- "In a democracy, citizens pass judgment on their government, and if they are kept in the dark about what their government is doing, they cannot be in a position to make well-grounded decisions."
More In Business
- "Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets."― Henry Ford
- "I don’t believe in this business of being behind, better to be in front."― Mel Brooks
- "I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams."― H. P. Lovecraft