More From Peter McWilliams
- "In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts."
- "To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves."
- "I see nothing wrong with the human trait to desire. In fact, I consider it integral to our success mechanism. Becoming attached to what we desire is what causes the trouble. If you must have it in order to be happy, then you are denying the happiness of the here and now."
More In Anger
- "Yeah, to me, acting is very therapeutic. I get out a lot of anger and frustration."― Diane Kruger
- "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."― J. R. R. Tolkien
- "I’ve tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car."― Nigel Mansell