More From Peter Drucker
- "Company cultures are like country cultures. Never try to change one. Try, instead, to work with what you’ve got."
- "Suppliers and especially manufacturers have market power because they have information about a product or a service that the customer does not and cannot have, and does not need if he can trust the brand. This explains the profitability of brands."
- "Business, that’s easily defined – it’s other people’s money."
More In Leadership
- "I would like to spend the whole of my life traveling, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend at home."― William Hazlitt
- "Leadership to me means duty, honor, country. It means character, and it means listening from time to time."― George W. Bush
- "The problem is, is that President Bush and the Republican leadership in the Congress have resisted attempts to increase dramatically our fuel economy standards over the last five years."― Ed Markey