More From Peabo Bryson
- "I think you create your own hipness."
- "Music should probably provide answers in terms of lyrical content, and giving people a sense of togetherness and oneness, as opposed to being alone in their thoughts and dilemmas or regrets or happiness or whatever."
- "But my attitude about it is I have miles to go before I sleep."
More In Food
- "It’s shocking to say, but the cinema is quite a while away from me, and I haven’t got a car yet."― Tom Felton
- "The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose."― Garrison Keillor
- "There are realities we all share, regardless of our nationality, language, or individual tastes. As we need food, so do we need emotional nourishment: love, kindness, appreciation, and support from others."― J. Donald Walters