More From Paula Radcliffe
- "It’s totally different from last year because I came in with good shape with no health worries so it was about going out there and running well and enjoying it."
- "I’ve had a lot of success over the years racing in New York, but the main point is that I feel the marathon is a different event, a lot more my event."
- "Yeah, ideally, I’d probably wish to be more anonymous. But scrutiny and success go together. And I want to be successful."
More In History
- "Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn anything from history."― George Bernard Shaw
- "Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful."― Martin Yan
- "I approach writing female characters the same why I approach writing male characters. I never think I’m writing about women, I think I’m writing about one woman, one person. And I try to imagine what she is like, and endow her with a lot of my own thoughts and history."― Jeffrey Eugenides