More From Paula Danziger
- "I try to be careful because technology changes so much over the years. But some things don’t change. Kids and parents have disagreements, kids try to manipulate, parents try to sit down with rules and regs. That part never changes."
- "I think my books talk about kids learning to like and respect themselves and each other. You can’t write a message book; you just tell the best story you know how to tell."
More In Famous
- "Comedy has to be done en clair. You can’t blunt the edge of wit or the point of satire with obscurity. Try to imagine a famous witty saying that is not immediately clear."― James Thurber
- "My name’s Jennifer Ellison and one day I’m going to be famous!"― Jennifer Ellison
- "I’d rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous."― Ani DiFranco